Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!!

Wow.. two posts in one day!  Open-mouthed smile

Just wanted to share pics of my Mother’s Day flowers that my lovely daughter (who turned 21 just one week ago!) gave to me today.  She had to work today but since she’s working at a nursery for the summer and they carry fresh flowers, she had a bouquet made up for me!  Her bff works there too and her mom is now enjoying the same bouquet.. LOL. 

IMG_4288

Gorgeous isn’t it??  Pink stargazer lily with 3 unopened buds, a lovely large pink rose, pink and yellow filler flowers and greens… LOVE !!

IMG_4296

Another view showing the pink gerbera daisy.. these are my favourite flowers!! 

I also took some close-up pics..

IMG_4290

IMG_4293

IMG_4294

IMG_4292

Aren't they gorgeous?  I just love fresh flowers!!  Hope all the moms enjoyed their day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prim it Up! Friends: I love to read your comments.. please feel free to give me your opinions and advice, leave me a link to a related blog, or just say hello ...