Sunday, November 14, 2010

Craft show

I did a craft show yesterday, I was the only one not selling crocheted items, jewellery or food :(  .. needless to say, I sold very little, just slightly more than enough to cover the cost of the table.  It's very disappointing to me, so I'm going to work on stock for a much larger show that I'd like to go into next year.  Here are a couple of pics of my table. 







As you can see, they put me right beside an outside door.  Although we've been having a relatively warm November, it still got chilly just sitting there! 

Check out my selling blog, I've added a few things and marked some things down.  Next on the list of things to do is clean up the spare bedroom where I keep my craft supplies and finished crafts (and my dog..lol) and put away the things from the show, was just too tired today. 

Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley, oh what a shame! I wll hop on over to your selling blog though..I haven't been online much lately, stop by and say hey..i do keep up my Pink Saturdays..just in a funk, I guess..
    hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Hayley that you didn't sell as good as you would have liked. All the other things that were at the show would not have interested me all that much. It is tough times for everyone everywhere so maybe that is what the problem was. DOn't give up. Your items are wonderful.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear you had such a yucky show, but your attitude is right on!!! Work on stock and hit the bigger show next year...you will do GREAT!!!! I am headed to your selling blog!! Have a great evening...millstonemercantile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you didn't have a great show. You just never know. Your booth looked really nice though.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, I'm so sorry Hayley dear. I've been there before and I know how much it really stinks! If I had been at your show, I would have loaded up! I loved every single thing you posted on facebook. You did a great job on your hand mades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm hoping to do a bigger show next year so I'm going to work on making things over the next year. Angie, you're always my champion, I appreciate it so much xo!

    ReplyDelete

Prim it Up! Friends: I love to read your comments.. please feel free to give me your opinions and advice, leave me a link to a related blog, or just say hello ...