Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello!!!

Hi all!

Once again, I am way behind in my posts!  I'm also behind in reading so I hope to get caught up this week!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  My daughter, her half-brother and I went down to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for the long weekend (added a couple of days for travel :) and had a great time!  My daughter and I had been down there for the Easter weekend in 2007 but her brother had never been before.  Once again I rented a cabin in the mountains, we went to Dollywood and to Gatlinburg.  Unlike 3 years ago, we had fabulous weather, I was so happy!!
Check out these pics!

Please check out my selling blog for new items!  I take paypal now, makes things so much easier!  I created two new posts, with pics that I took in Paris and New Orleans.. there are so awesome shots that would work well in a prim home or give as gifts.

Well, going to cut this short, but I’ll try to post again this week!

Have a great week :D

5 comments:

  1. Missed you around here! Sounds like you have been busy having fun! Congrats on your new store items and the PayPal! I hope you do a tremendous business!

    The traveling sounds like lots of fun!

    Take care!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a nice time on your trip Hayley. Isn't Gatlinburg the best! Good luck catching up. We just got back from Florida and I am so behind in everything.
    Enjoy your week.
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!!

    Yes, Amy I did love Gatlinburg upon our second visit. It does have a few too many of the tacky tourist traps, however there are also quaint shops so it was great!

    Anne.. not sure what I would do if I couldn't travel, had too many years of that! Guess I'm trying to make up for lost time! lol

    Looks beautiful out today, hope you have the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well girl, if you would quit traveling the world over you might have time to sit and blog a little. LOL! I'm so glad you are able to go and do these things with your daughter. What beautiful memories you two are making!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Angie! I always love your comments.. thanks!! BTW, not done travelling, hoping for a big trip next year.. lots of things to consider yet... fingers crossed xx

    Have a great weekend!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Prim it Up! Friends: I love to read your comments.. please feel free to give me your opinions and advice, leave me a link to a related blog, or just say hello ...