Friday, March 12, 2010

Selling blog!

Hi all!  I have decided to create a selling blog, Hayley's Prim Shop.  I'll be selling things that I have created by hand, redone from yard sale finds, and items I have purchased for re-sale.

Please keep in mind that this is a Canadian site, therefore prices are reflected as such.  Any purchases must be in Canadian dollars.  At this time I am only accepting money orders, but I am hoping to upgrade to paypal in the near future.  I'm starting small with the hope of expanding, so please stop by!

If you have any questions, I encourage you to email me at countryheart2@hotmail.com.  I am accepting orders by email and will hold your item for 7 days pending receipt of payment.  I will email you with the cost of shipping prior to you sending payment.

Thanks!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to go check it out!
    Congratulations for taking the plunge...best of luck to you!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats Hayley! I have never ordered anything from Canada so I'm not sure how that works. I know your prices up there seem high compared to the states, but I am willing to give it a try! I'm gonna visit your new blog. I love owning things that have been made by my sweet prim blog friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...you finally did it :)
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy! I did!! Now I just have to sell stuff.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Hals!!! Congrats:) Im headed over there right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i very adore all your posting style, very interesting,
    don't give up and keep penning mainly because it simply just truly worth to look through it,
    excited to browse through a whole lot more of your own web content, thankx ;)

    ReplyDelete

Prim it Up! Friends: I love to read your comments.. please feel free to give me your opinions and advice, leave me a link to a related blog, or just say hello ...