Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Sunday all!!

Hi everyone!

I was so happy to get last week over with! I work in the payroll department of a fairly large hospital and last week was just crazy, not sure why but there were just a lot of issues.

My daughter and I decided yesterday to hop across the border to go shopping. Last weekend the weather was so bad that the highway was closed at one point but yesterday it was smooth sailing.

She hated all the places that I wanted to go to.. lol.. so sat in the car some of the time.. brat. ;P .. I stopped in at Hobby Lobby, was hoping there'd be some great leftover Christmas stuff but there was really not much there.. next stop was JoAnn's.. got a couple of pieces of homespun at 25% off, so they were only $3/yd, and got some nice muslin at only $1.99/yd. Great prices.

We spent many hours shopping but didn't find as much as I would have liked, however I still managed to spend a lot of money.

Well.. this is a short post, sorry folks.. no pics to boot! I need to get cracking on some projects around here and work on my swap item.

Have a great Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for sharing my giveaway on your blog...I have enjoyed reading your blog...
    Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie, looking forward to following your blog! Hope my name is drawn for that awesome giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you should have came to Oklahoma!! At our Hobby Lobby, we had tons of stuff left over. Every time we marked it down to the next price point-- I loaded up. When it went 90% off, I had $208 worth of stuff that I got for $19 (after my 15% off employee discount + tax)!!!! I was so stinking excited!! I bought lots of small styrofoam candy canes that I'm going to wrap in homespun. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

    Anyway, if I wasn't in the middle of re-purposing 2 rooms in my home, I would be joining that fun swap of yours! Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

Prim it Up! Friends: I love to read your comments.. please feel free to give me your opinions and advice, leave me a link to a related blog, or just say hello ...