Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good evening :)

Hi All,

Just a quick note. Had a nice few days in Windsor, the city I was born in and lived in until I was 11. Got to visit some family and friends (some I've known since the early 70's when I was really young) and just relax. I brought one of my swap items to work on.. lol.. and finished it up! Since I got home last night, I've been busy working on crafts and my swap... and loving it!! Things are coming together, will be very pleased when I can send my things off to Sandy.

Today my daughter and I went to see Cirque du Soleil's amazing show "Alegria".... it was just fabulous!!! I saw "Ka" in Vegas a year ago with my sister so I knew what I was in for... but my daugther had no idea how amazing this experience would be. I was so happy to be able to share this with her.

As I said, this is a quick note. I have more crafting to do tomorrow after work, so I may not be posting much at all this week.

Enjoy :D
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prim it Up! Friends: I love to read your comments.. please feel free to give me your opinions and advice, leave me a link to a related blog, or just say hello ...